Burgh Brides is all about showcasing real Pittsburgh love and all of the unique ways it is celebrated in this city. If your wedding, engagement session, or styled shoot is creative and inspirational, I want to see it! For more of what I'm looking for, read these tips!
Please review my requirements and then use this form to submit your session!
Submission Requirements (In other words, please read me BEFORE submitting!)
- Photos may be shared with Burgh Brides via the full gallery from the photographer (please include passwords and download pins) or via a link to a Dropbox folder. Providing a link to another blog on which this session was featured is NOT an acceptable way of sharing photos.
- No iPhone photos. All images should high resolution, JPG format, and at least 1000 pixels wide/across with 72 dpi.
- Please make sure your gallery/folder includes the minimum number of images required for consideration:
- Wedding – 150
- Styled Shoot – 75
- Engagement Session – 50
- Wedding submissions should include photos from the entire day: getting ready, dresses, accessories, first look, bride and groom portraits, bridal party, a few dancing shots, and LOTS and LOTS of details! Tablescapes, favors, centerpieces, cake, stationery, bouquets, other décor…I want to see it ALL!
- Styled shoot submissions should be heavily focused on details as well.
- Only a limited number of engagement sessions are accepted per season.
- Photographers, please do not code image names. I rename images to allow for the greatest SEO impact.
- Videos may be included (and might score you bonus points!)
- As of June 2017, all images should be free of watermarks.
- Please do not include photo collages.
- If your submission is accepted for a feature, you will be contacted and asked to complete a brief questionnaire. Photographers, please make sure your couples are open to being featured and willing to answer a few questions prior to submitting their session.
- While I do receive a high volume of submissions, I try to respond to all of them. But please allow up to two weeks for a response.
- I will accept a session even if it has been previously featured on another blog. However, it is your responsibility to ensure the blog's exclusivity guidelines are followed.
- Wedding pros, do you NOT have to advertise with Burgh Brides in order to be featured! I do NOT limit content to only those professionals that I work with, however, priority consideration and scheduling is given to Burgh Brides supporters. Want to become one? Learn more here!
- Because Burgh Brides is a one man show and there is limited space on my editorial calendar, my publication time frame is longer than most other blogs (currently 4 – 6 months). If you are interested in having your feature published by a certain date, please let me know. I cannot guarantee it but will try my best.
- Lastly, I do not accept submissions via email or social media. If you’d like to be considered for a feature, please only use this form!
- If you are not redirected to a confirmation page, your submission was not received. Please double check that all fields are filled out correctly.
Whew! Got all that? Great! I can’t wait to see what you got for me!
Questions or having trouble? Email email@example.com!