While your day might be small, you can still celebrate BIG! Maybe you were forced to alter your original wedding day plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Or maybe you’ve just always dreamed of an intimate soiree with only your nearest and dearest. Either way, Burgh Brides is here to help you plan the most magical and stress-free celebration – no matter the size! Whether you’re calling it a micro wedding, nano wedding, minimony, elopement, or something else, these resources and blog posts are sure to make planning your (small) big day a little bit easier.
We are thrilled to introduce the Micro Wedding Package Guide, only from Burgh Brides. Similar to our Pittsburgh wedding Vendor Guide, the Micro Wedding Package Guide is a round-up of the best local wedding pros who are ready to serve you. Each of them have designed a package especially for you and your wedding day needs. From venues and photographers to wedding planners, stationery designers, and more, we’ve got your small soiree covered from A to Z!
Wedding pros, interested in being included of our Micro Wedding Package Guide? Click here for full details and to sign up!
Big or small, a wedding requires and deserves thoughtful consideration and careful planning. These recent blog posts will assist you in planning a well-executed event that focuses on what really matters.
- What To Do If the Coronavirus Outbreak is Affecting Your Wedding Plans
- How Pittsburgh Wedding Vendors are Helping COVID-Affected Couples
- 7 Helpful Tips for Eloping
- Benefits of a Friday or Sunday Wedding
- Ways to Make a Small Wedding Special
- Regal & Romantic Styled Shoot Full of Micro Wedding Ideas
- 6 Things to Consider When Planning a Backyard Wedding
- COVID Wedding Planning Advice from a Coronavirus-Era Bride
- 4 Simple Reasons to Consider a Small Wedding
- Bright & Beautiful Backyard Micro Wedding
- Timeless Backyard Wedding Inspired by Family Traditions
- Ideas for a Dreamy (and Safe) Backyard Wedding
- Soft & Elegant Backyard Wedding
- Your Ultimate Guide to Wedding Rentals
- Sweet Al Fresco Backyard Wedding
- Intimate Vintage Backyard Wedding
For even more Pittsburgh wedding ideas, be sure to check out all of the blog posts on our site.
What are micro weddings and how do I have one?
Want to learn more about micro weddings and what makes them so special? Listen as Burgh Brides and a panel of Pittsburgh wedding experts dish on this new wedding trend!