While your day might be small, you can still celebrate BIG! Maybe you were forced to alter your original wedding day plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Or maybe you’ve just always dreamed of an intimate soiree with only your nearest and dearest. Either way, Burgh Brides is here to help you plan the most magical and stress-free celebration – no matter the size! Whether you’re calling it a micro wedding, nano wedding, minimony, elopement, or something else, these resources and blog posts are sure to make planning your (small) big day a little bit easier.
We are thrilled to introduce the Micro Wedding Package Guide, only from Burgh Brides. Similar to our Pittsburgh wedding Vendor Guide, the Micro Wedding Package Guide is a round-up of the best local wedding pros who are ready to serve you. Each of them have designed a package especially for you and your wedding day needs. From venues and photographers to wedding planners, stationery designers, and more, we’ve got your small soiree covered from A to Z!
Wedding pros, interested in being included of our Micro Wedding Package Guide? Click here for full details and to sign up!
Big or small, a wedding requires and deserves thoughtful consideration and careful planning. These recent blog posts will assist you in planning a well-executed event that focuses on what really matters.
- What To Do If the Coronavirus Outbreak is Affecting Your Wedding Plans
- How Pittsburgh Wedding Vendors are Helping COVID-Affected Couples
- 7 Helpful Tips for Eloping
- Benefits of a Friday or Sunday Wedding
- Ways to Make a Small Wedding Special
- Regal & Romantic Styled Shoot Full of Micro Wedding Ideas
- 6 Things to Consider When Planning a Backyard Wedding
- COVID Wedding Planning Advice from a Coronavirus-Era Bride
- 4 Simple Reasons to Consider a Small Wedding
- Bright & Beautiful Backyard Micro Wedding
- Timeless Backyard Wedding Inspired by Family Traditions
For even more Pittsburgh wedding ideas, be sure to check out all of the blog posts on our site.
What are micro weddings and how do I have one?
Want to learn more about micro weddings and what makes them so special? Listen as Burgh Brides and a panel of Pittsburgh wedding experts dish on this new wedding trend!