Burgh Brides is the perfect union of gorgeous weddings and a great city. Here, you’ll find real love stories and unique celebrations alongside Pittsburgh’s best scenery and venues. If your Pittsburgh wedding, engagement session, proposal, or styled shoot is creative and inspirational, we want to see it!
Please review our requirements, and use the form below to submit your session. Please do not send submissions via email or social media.
What We’re Looking For
- The session must have taken place in Pittsburgh or the surrounding area in its entirety. We do not accept destination weddings or engagement sessions, proposals, or styled shoots that have taken place outside of the Pittsburgh area. We also do not accept anniversary sessions, boudoir sessions, or bachelorette parties.
- Burgh Brides features a variety of session styles (whimsical, rustic, boho, elegant, etc.). However, we are really looking for highly creative, stylish, or otherwise out-of-the-ordinary features that will resonate with our readers. There is a special place in our hearts for couples or vendors who incorporate Pittsburgh into their sessions in very unique ways.
- Wedding submissions should be overflowing with beautiful or thoughtful details of the event from beginning to end: bouquets, ceremony programs, seating card display, tablescape, centerpieces, etc. We want to see it all!
- Styled shoot submissions should also focus on inspirational details.
- Only a limited number of engagement sessions and proposals are accepted each season. Therefore, we are in search of the most extraordinary locations, special themes, and photos that really wow us!