Even if you aren’t a dessert person, we think you’ll agree that these Pittsburgh wedding cakes take the cake! (See what we did there? 😉 ) From semi naked and covered in fresh flowers to metallic and intricately decorated to chic and simple with a few accents, these confections all have one thing in common – they’re completely gorgeous! We took a look back at all of the real Pittsburgh weddings featured on Burgh Brides this year and chose our favorite sweet treats as the delicious next installment of our Best of 2020 series. Grab a fork because we guarantee you’ll want to take a bite out of this round up!
This divine ivory and gold Pittsburgh Field Club Wedding gets bonus points for its dreamy four-tiered wedding cake, which was flanked by miniature versions of the bride and groom’s personal favorites. Not only did this provide a bit of flavor variety, but it also make that cake table a stunning focal point and conversation starter. We love it!
What will your wedding cake look like? Comment below or upload a photo to social media and tag @burghbrides and use #burghbrides so we can see!
Don’t miss the rest of our Best of 2020 series!
- 2020’s Dreamiest Pittsburgh Wedding Flowers
- The Most Creative Pittsburgh Engagement Sessions from 2020
- 2020’s Best Wedding Dresses from Real Pittsburgh Brides
- Our FAVE Pittsburgh Wedding Ideas & Details from 2020
- Cute Bridal Shoes from 2020 Your Feet Will Be Begging to Wear
- 2020’s Most Heartfelt Wedding Moments