Are you having trouble coming up with some groomsmen gift ideas? Guys are really hard to shop for, and now you have to shop for MULTIPLE GUYS. I don’t blame you for being stressed out. To be honest, most of the shopping guides out there are completely lame. Skip anything with the word “groomsman” on it, and go for something personal instead. Whether it’s a custom bobble head that mimics their look and is bound to make them laugh, a nice monogrammed canvas bag, or even a new tie and fashionable socks they can wear on the wedding day, your groomsmen are bound to appreciate one of these fun presents. For more ways to show your appreciation to the gents, check out these other groomsmen gift ideas from Etsy!
P.S. Don’t forget about the ladies! Here are my favorite bridesmaids gift ideas!
- Herringbone Skinny Tie $20+
- Custom Groomsmen Bobble Head $89+
- Initial Cuff Link Set $42+
- Personalized Luggage Tag $12.99
- Wooden Cigar or Whisky Box $15
- Custom Sock Labels $6+
- Personalized Canvas Weekender Bag $69
- Personalized Beer Growler $25+
- Hand Forged Bottle Opener Set of 5 $123+
- Personalized Cocktail Shaker Set $79.99
2 thoughts on “Groomsmen Gift Ideas that are Anything but Lame!”
What about a custom six pack carrier made in Pittsburgh?? Check out http://www.puzzlepaxusa.com! He does custom groomsmen gifts all the time, including bottle openers and he is local 🙂
yes, i’ve seen these before! i love them!