A mom kissing her sweet baby girl on the cheek after helping her into her wedding dress. Newlyweds throwing their arms up in the air and cheering as they finally officially MARRIED! The look on the faces of a couple as they see each other for their first time on the biggest day of their lives. These wedding moments and many others just like them are a few of those that made our cut for this final installment of our Best of 2020 series. We took a look back at all the real Pittsburgh weddings featured on our site in the last year and picked the most heartfelt, tear-jerking, emotional, or downright funny candids. Whether they are monumental and the culmination of months and months of planning – like at a first look – or quiet, intimate, and 100% unguarded and natural, these moments are what really matter on a wedding day! Scroll through for a healthy does of the warm and fuzzies!
Don’t miss the rest of our Best of 2020 series!
- 2020’s Dreamiest Pittsburgh Wedding Flowers
- The Most Creative Pittsburgh Engagement Sessions from 2020
- 2020’s Best Wedding Dresses from Real Pittsburgh Brides
- The Most Sinfully Sweet Pittsburgh Wedding Cakes of 2020
- Our FAVE Pittsburgh Wedding Ideas & Details from 2020
- Cute Bridal Shoes Your Feet Will Be Begging to Wear