Have a burning wedding planning question? Ask Burgh Brides is here to help!
We all have that one engaged friend who never stops talking about her wedding. As much as you might love gabbing about colors and dresses and linens and centerpieces, no everyone always loves hearing about those things. But I do! I could talk about weddings all.day.long. In fact, I do. Just ask my husband.
Having trouble deciding who to include on your guest list? Looking for unique ideas for escort cards? Don’t know what to do when a bridesmaid drops out? Clueless when it comes to proper invitation etiquette? Not sure how to deal with a difficult vendor? Want some help selecting colors? Is it ok to have an uneven number of bridesmaids and groomsmen? (Answer: Yes!)
Ask these and any other wedding-related questions using the form below. I’ll choose a few to answer on the blog each month. And if I can’t help out, I’ll point you in the direction of someone who can.
If you are not redirected to a confirmation page, your submission was not received. Please double check that all fields are filled out correctly.
Some Recent Ask Burgh Brides Q&As!
- Do we need to provide seating for everyone at our cocktail style reception?
- Where can I hold a small bridal shower brunch?
- What are some fun wedding-morning activities for guys?
- Should I invite non-local family and friends to the bridal shower?
- How soon should I book my reception venue?
- How do I have a small, intimate wedding without hurting anyone's feelings?