Nothing sets the tone for a vintage themed wedding quite like a few antique props. Vintage Alley Rentals specializes in bringing all of the old-fashioned goodness to your special day. Whether you're looking for velvet tufted settees, vintage china, or even antique lace for an added feminine touch, Vintage Alley has it all. Old becomes new and antique becomes chic with their carefully curated collection that allows you to fill your event with decor large and small. Not just for the vintage bride, this boutique style rental company also has items that will make any rustic, boho, or woodsy wedding perfectly styled. Head up to their warehouse in the West End to see how Vintage Alley can help bring your theme to life!
A Special Offer for Burgh Brides!
Mention Burgh Brides when booking and receive FREE styling of your head table!
Cover photo by Krystle Castillo Photography
Tell me a little bit about your business!
Vintage Alley Rentals has been serving Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas with unique, one of a kind vintage decor pieces for a little over a year and a half.
What makes your work unique? Why should brides and grooms hire you?
After being in the industry for many years as both a venue sales manager and also a wedding planner, I feel my years of experience and my ability to understand a bride's vision is key. My business allows me to offer them something fun and unique to create an experience for them and their guests. We curate vintage treasures to create vignettes that you'd only see on Pinterest or in a magazine. When brides come to the cottage, Vintage Alley's home, I see their eyes light up and a smile come across their face. I get to work with them in such a fun capacity.
What is your ideal client like?
A rustic, vintage, woodsy bride, or anyone with a love for antiques.
Are vintage rentals just for weddings?
Of course not! We also have great rentals for engagement shoots (we love photographers!), rehearsal dinners, and other events. Our cute little cottage is also perfect for a small shower, bridesmaids lunch, and we've even done a few elopements!
As Featured on Burgh Brides
- Blue & Gold Literary Inspired Wedding Styled Shoot
- Surprise Rooftop Proposal at Hotel Monaco: Jess & Jacob
- Edgy Industrial Wedding Inspired Styled Shoot
- Fancy Organic Chic Wedding at Phipps: Amanda & Chris
- Rustic Sage & White Wedding: Zia & Dave
- Vintage Organic Chic Wedding at The Frick: Lauren & Danny
- Understated & Romantic Wedding Inspired Styled Shoot
- Vintage Engagement Session: Christina & Garrett
- Modern Art Deco Wedding Inspired Styled Shoot from Burgh Brides Vendors
- Pumpkin Inspired Fall Farm Wedding: Annie & Clark
- Pop Up Wedding at the Pump House: Shannon & Russ
- Whimsical DIY Wedding at the Union Project: Abby & Tim
- Spring Inspired Styled Shoot
Contact, Like, & Follow!