No one knows how to dress an event quite like All Occasions Party Rental. An event without details is really just a meeting. And you don't want your wedding to be a meeting, do you? Of course not! That's why you need to get with All Occasions. With their unmatched selection of event rentals, your wedding will go from snooze to smashing in no time flat. From tenting to dance floors to tables and chairs, linens, and even china, glassware, and flatware, All Occasions literally has everything from A to Z. They are the trusted rental provider for infamous Pittsburgh events, such as the Vintage Grand Prix, Arts Festival, and the Hat Luncheon, so you know you're in good hands. Their event specialists are extremely knowledgeable and on top of the latest trends in the wedding and event industry. When the expertise, selection, and innovation of All Occasions (and their sister company Marbella Event Furniture & Decor Rental) is coupled with your vision, your wedding day is sure to wow!
Cover photo by Adam Milliron Photography
Tell me a little bit about your business!
Formerly a Taylor Rental franchise, the company started in 1978 as a general rental facility that rented tools and equipment to contractors and homeowners, as well as party equipment and supplies. In 2001, the tool business was sold to focus on the growing party rental business. The company continued to operate as All Occasions Party Rental, which was founded as a separate division of the business several years before.
Today, All Occasions is a full-service event rental company providing an extensive range of rental items and equipment in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, and New York. With showrooms located in Pittsburgh and Eighty Four, PA, All Occasions provides customers with superior service and an unmatched product selection. We've provided rentals and logistics to events such as the Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, Hat Luncheon, Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, Arts Festival, and other large corporate and private events. Our products range from tenting, table top, linens, tables, chairs, serving, food service equipment, dance floors, staging, outdoor equipment, and accessories.
Our sister company, Marbella Event Furniture & Decor Rental, works closely alongside us, carrying its own event furniture, decor, and specialized custom event branding.
What makes your work unique? Why should brides and grooms hire you?
All Occasions Party Rental is dedicated to providing their clients with superior service and the best product selection to fit every budget. Our event specialists have managed thousands of events, ranging from intimate backyard gatherings to large corporate functions…no event is too large or too small. We are deeply committed to making our clients look great. We are meticulous about maintaining an inventory with an infinite selection of unique items for those final touches, bringing more style and sophistication to your table. We look forward to helping you create memorable moments that will live on long after the final guest has left.
Is there a particular wedding style that is best suited for your products?
We can accommodate any kind of wedding – large or small – with any style. From farm, to rustic, to chic, to classic or contemporary, we have the largest and most in-depth inventory of products to make any wedding possible.
How do you work with couples to bring their vision to life?
Our highly trained sales staff, event specialists, and tent specialists will evaluate the space for your event to determine the best indoor and outdoor layout. We make recommendations to best suit your event and will serve as your #1 resource from table top to tent top. No matter who you speak with, you can rest assured that we are extremely knowledgeable and will accommodate your needs. Don’t worry…we’ve seen it all! From whimsical, to dramatic, to chic, we can assist in transforming any space to meet any need.
Do you offer delivery and pick-up services? What about set-up and tear-down?
Our uniformed delivery team serves Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland and New York. The status of each order is monitored and the delivery/pick-up fee is based on the delivery ZIP code. After-hours delivery/pick-up is available to customers at an additional charge. For those customers that require a specific delivery/pick-up time, time sensitive deliveries/pick-ups are available. We can also schedule a specific time during our normal hours of operation to accommodate any busy schedule.
We provide set-up and strike services for tables, chairs, and linens for an additional fee.
As Featured on Burgh Brides
- Super Fun Polka Dot Wedding at the Children's Museum: Kimberly & Ronald
- Blue & Gold Literary Inspired Wedding Styled Shoot
- Frosty Winter Wedding at the Studio on Fifth: Sheena & Dominic
- Stunning & Enchanting Wedding at Fox Chapel Golf Club: Ali & Phil
- Lavish Hollywood Inspired Wedding at the Fairmont: Evanee & James
- Luxurious Blush & Ivory Wedding at the Fairmont: Aly & Sean
- A Schenley Plaza Wedding: ReVeal Pittsburgh
- Modern Blush Pink & Black Wedding at Hotel Monaco: Christine & Frank
- Edgy Industrial Wedding Inspired Styled Shoot
- Sunflower Wedding at The White Barn: Reina & Kyle
- Rustic Sage & White Wedding: Zia & Dave
- Vintage Organic Chic Wedding at The Frick: Lauren & Danny
- Glamorous Blush & Gold Wedding at the Greek Social Hall: Sabrina & Brandon
- Summery Teal Wedding at Destiny Hill Farm: Joelle & Justin
- Understated & Romantic Wedding Inspired Styled Shoot
- Elegant Black & White Wedding at the Carnegie Museum: Maggie & Sean
- Glamorous Garden Chic Wedding: Pazia & Tony
- Decadent Purple & Gold Wedding at the Omni: Christine & Ray
- Lavender Shabby Chic Wedding at Destiny Hill Farm: Angela & Donnie
- Shabby Chic Wedding at Destiny Hill Farm: Stacy & Timothy
- A Fresh, Vintage Styled Bridal Shower
- Real Wedding: Us (!) at the Pittsburgh Opera
- Real Wedding: Brynne & Zach at The Club at Nevillewood
Contact, Like, & Follow!